Willkommen! Anmelden Ein neues Profil erzeugen «Impressum»

Erweiterte Suche

Kontakt zu SAM Polen

geschrieben von Andreas Hertel 
Kontakt zu SAM Polen
06. Februar 2020 23:49
Habe heute SAM Polen angeschrieben und sofort nachts! diese Mail und den Vidiofilm zu der Fabrik besendet bekommen.
Was haltet ihr davon?

Hello Mr. Hertel,

Thank you for your email.

It is great to hear that you are driving SAM, wellcome to Friends-of SAM family smiling smiley)

Hopefully you are satisfied with your SAM, of course he can be little “moody” sometimes but it's great to hear that otherwise it's ok.

You can call or write to me anytime, you are more than welcome. Will try to help you as much as i can.

Yes, we do produce SAM, right now only in Cabrio version with aluminium side doors. We are working on improving whole drivetrain, with simpler and more reliable electric/electronic parts.

Price for Cabrio is 10.000 Euro and we have also used, factory reconditioned SAM vehicles for quick delivery.

Sending you film and photos of SAM and our factory in Poland.

> [www.youtube.com]

Maybe you can support us and help to find new SAM customers.

I would like to meet you in person and with other SAM owners, i would like to create strong SAM community in Germany in order to spread our idea with light, sustainable and affordable electro mobility that SAM represents. In the nearest time i plan to be often in Germany and do test-drives.

I am sure that bringing more SAM vehicles to German roads, will affect positively people diving Mercedes or big BMW, maybe they will switch to more eco friendly mobility, to SAM. As second or first choice.

Maybe we can talk tomorrow, call me or i can call you if you send me your phone nr.

Best regards

Wacław Stevnert
CEO

S.A.M. Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Żwirowa 18
05-506 Lesznowola , Wilcza Góra
POLAND
tel. +48 602 289 204

friends-of-sam.com
In diesem Forum dürfen leider nur registrierte Teilnehmer schreiben.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen